64 page colourful magazine. OUT NOW!
Everywhere, people are asking questions about changing their diet – Everyone’s Going Vegan provides the answers.
Everyone’s Going Vegan is an epic NEW publication that will spearhead our vegan campaign to change Britain’s eating habits and change the world!
Everyone’s Going Vegan will be our outreach magazine for the next four years or so. If you want to send a copy to friends and family, we'll do it all for you! Just remember to include their shipping details at checkout.
P&P is included in the cover price of £4. Save £2 by ordering 3 copies for ONLY £10.
- 13 Pages of Delicious Recipes
- FOUR FREE PULL-OUT CHARTS:
- Egg-free replacers
- Are you a baby eater
- Calcium-rich sources
- What I need each day
- Interviews with parkour athlete, Tim Shieff and Viva! patron and Game of Thrones actor, Jerome Flynn
- Vegan - the best diet, but why?
- Animal farm - the undercover truth
- I'm a celebrity - get meat outa here
- The Veganiser - your favourite dishes made vegan
- Why You Don’t Need Dairy
- New Vegan? Start here
- Diet of disaster - the environmental impact of eating animals
- Soya - so good
- Bright things - the emotional lives of animals
- How to beat cancer
- Meat - no miracle food
- Vegan for men - beef up you boys
- End of the line - overfishing disaster
- Food fights! Why meat and dairy makes us ill
- Answers to the most irritating questions
- Health quiz