Stop Bugging Me Guide
Food poisoning affects around 850,000 of us in the UK every year – enough to fill Wembley Stadium almost ten times over. It can feel like a full out battle between your body and the food you have eaten! The fact is that almost all food poisoning germs originate from animal farming and animal foods.
This guide explains:
• the major causes of food poisoning
• what are the nasties… bacteria, viruses and superbugs?
• what happens when you are poisoned
• the steps you can take to avoid a war with bugs!
• why going vegetarian or vegan protects you and your family.
Stop Bugging Me! is easy to read and fascinating. Arm yourself with the facts now!"